ISO 27001: Maintenance of Certification
- Surveillance Audits
- The Purpose of surveillance is:
- to verify that the approved ISMS continues to be implemented.
- to consider the implication of changes to that system initiated as a result of changes in the client organization’s operation
- to confirm continued compliance with certification requirements
- Surveillance programs should normally cover
- The system maintenance elements which are internal ISMS Audit changes to the documented system
- Areas subject to change
- Selected elements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Other selected areas as appropriate
error: Content is protected !!
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!