Introduction To FISMA Q2-2023
- The Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) is United States legislation that defines a comprehensive framework to protect government information, operations and assets against natural or man-made threats.
- FISMA was signed into law as part of the Electronic Government Act of 2002.
- FISMA’s goal is to Protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of information and information system
- Office of Management Budget is The Executive Branch of the Government responsible for the implementation of the FISMA Law. All government agencies report their FISMA compliance status to OMB
- Comply or have your budget not approved
error: Content is protected !!
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!