Control Implementation Phase 3 Q1-2022
- After developing a final System Security Control Baseline, the next phase is the implementation of the selected recommended NIST security controls
- Recommended controls are implemented according to NIST control objectives/requirements
- The following artifacts/deliverables are developed at this phase
- System Security Plan (SSP)-Most important document
- Configuration Management Plan (CMP)
- Contingency Plan (CP)
- Contingency Plan Test
error: Content is protected !!
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!