Conditions For Ongoing Authorization Q3
- Federal government wants to move from a static, point in time authorization process to a dynamic, near real-time ongoing authorization process
- Condition to implement OA
- Initial authorization needs to be completed
- The organization needs to develop an Information Security
Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) strategy)
- Ongoing authorization decision for a system needs to be formally documented by the authorization official (Example within the ATO)
error: Content is protected !!
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!